Weckworth Electric Group is currently accepting applications for experienced and qualified electrical pre-fab foremen to oversee and develop the pre-fab operation of an electrical contractor. Current opportunities are located in the Sacramento area of California.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Ordering Materials
- Safety Management
- Labor Cost and Labor Hour Tracking
- Building Techniques within a budget
- Prefabrication of Switchgear, Fixtures, Raceway Components, etc. that will be installed on site
- Oversee Electrical Fabrication Crew
- Controlled Environment/Working Indoors
- No Travel Required
- Coordination with Project Manager and Project Foreman
Qualified applicants must have minimum commercial electrical foreman experience of 5 years.
We offer excellent pay, advancement opportunities, and Industrial Leading Benefits.
Applicants must be able to pass a background check, DMV check, and pre-employment drug screening.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please email your interest in the position, salary expectations and your attached resume to: [email protected]